Take a look at the major additions and changes in the latest releases of MelanieTM.
To download the latest release, view the Download page.
- New module for HCP antibody coverage analysis
- Principal component analysis (PCA)
- Dedicated interface to define pI and MW markers
- Column content in tables can be displayed as spot labels
- Spots can be color-coded in images and tables
- Guided step-by-step workflow
- Image quality control
- Experimental design centered functionality
- Increased efficiency with alignment strategies
- 100% spot matching
- Statistical support for one- and two-factor analyses
- Expression ratio table
- Flexible choices for image layout and 2D/3D view combinations
- Simplified project management
- Advanced spot filtering
- Versatile normalization options
- Free viewer functionality
- And much more…
Click the links to view the detailed list of changes and fixes that have been implemented in Melanie since the release of version 8.0.0 in December 2015.