Melanie 9.1.1 (2018.4.5.0)
This page describes the new features, changes and fixes that were introduced in the Melanie software since the release of Melanie 9.1.0 (2018.3.27.0).
You can learn about the installation requirements and instructions for Melanie 9.1.1 (2018.4.5.0) in its Readme file.
- When exporting Data, the software now includes spot abundance values for all images in the experiment (including internal standard images for DIGE experiments), and not only for open images.
- The software now exports Volume ratio values according to the Display ratio as option (Usual, Signed, Log10, Log2) in the Quantification tab of the General Options, instead of always exporting them in Log10 format.
- Small improvements in export options.
- When using the Show group by option in some reports, the software could crash after collapsing a group of rows.
- For DIGE projects, the Vol ratio value in the Value drop down of the Group table was not updated when changing the option Display ratio as (Usual, Signed, Log10, Log2) in the Quantification tab of the General Options.
- When exporting Data, the spot abundance values of some images were missing or wrong.
- In the Data export generated from the Review or Spot edition steps, the Spot value indicated was always Intensity, even if another spot abundance value was selected in the Value drop down of the Group table.
- Issues when restoring a project from a .pex file when the same project was edited in the current session.